Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Seen In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Favorite Sun Protection Products 2021Here are my favorite sun protection products for the entire family.
- Skylight Frame and Calendar ReviewIf you’re trying to organize your busy life, I highly recommend the Skylight Calendar. It’s also a digital Wi-Fi frame. Read the full review here.
- Splendid Spoon Review 2021: Vegan Soups, Smoothies, Grain Bowls, Noodle BowlsAre you looking for a healthy reset? Splendid Spoon delivers delicious non-GMO smoothies, soups, grain bowls, noodle bowls, and wellness shots. I order it at least once a month and it gets me back on track. Not only is it filling but it’s packed with antioxidants and protein. Find out more and how to save $25 off your first order.
- 125+ Peloton Instructor Motivational QuotesWhich Peloton instructors most motivate you? Do you wish you could remember all of their best quotes? Check out this list of mantras from all your favorite instructors.
- Purple Carrot Review: Plant-Based Meal Kit DeliveryHave you heard about Purple Carrot? If you want to cook healthy and delicious food at home (seriously, so good), check out this post. It’s vegan but everyone will enjoy it. Promo code too.
Get this Home Gym Wall Organizer and workout printables in the Shop.