Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Seen In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Yeti Rambler Water Bottle ReviewWe test the Yeti Rambler Water Bottle to see if it’s worth all the hype and the price tag.
- Everything to Know About the Peloton Referral ProgramHave you been wondering how Peloton referral codes work? Everything you need to know: where to find them, how to use them, and the do’s and don’ts of the program.
- 10 Things to Know About Lululemon’s New MembershipHave you heard about Lululemon’s new free membership program, the Essential Membership? Find out everything you need to know.
- Best Amazon Fall Clothes for Women 2022 (all under $50)I’ve created the perfect fall capsule wardrobe from Amazon. You can mix and match these pieces throughout winter. And everything is under $50.
- Carbonaut Bread Review: How Does It Taste?Have you seen Carbonaut Bread in your grocery store aisle yet? It’s low carb, low calorie, and has tons of protein. But how does it taste? And is it worth buying?
-View my Web Stories-
Get this Home Gym Wall Organizer and workout printables in the Shop.