Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Seen In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- 5 Mistakes To Avoid on Your Peloton or Other Spin BikeIf you’re new to indoor cycling or you’ve been spinning for a while, here are some mistakes you could be making. These easy fixes won’t just help your output but can also prevent injuries.
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide for the Peloton Lover in Your LifeNeed help buying a gift for a Peloton friend? Check out this ultimate gift guide, at all budgets. Whether they’re celebrating the holidays, a birthday, anniversary, or a milestone, you’ll get inspiration here.
- Peloton Accessory Review: Handlebar ExtendersAlthough I’m not short and struggling to reach the Peloton handlebars, I do have back and neck pain. These extenders can adjust your handlebars to make your ride more comfortable.
- DribbleUp Smart Boxing App ReviewI tried out DribbleUp’s newest fitness product, their Smart Boxing Gloves. Find out if you want to add it to your home gym.
- Immersive Van Gogh Yoga ReviewI got to experience a live yoga class at the Van Gogh Exhibition in Minneapolis. Check out my review here.
Get this Home Gym Wall Organizer and workout printables in the Shop.