Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Seen In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Stealth Core Trainer Review: Game Your Core (2023)The Stealth Core Trainer combines gaming and fitness. It was one of the first purchases I made from Instagram. It seemed to appear on all my social media feeds and since I’m their perfect demographic, they convinced me I needed to have it. I’ve used the Stealth Core Trainer somewhat regularly (for the last few …
- Healthy and Unique Ways to Use a Milk FrotherWho knew milk frothers had so many uses in the kitchen. Here are some healthy ways I use mine.
- ProLon Diet: A Skeptic’s Review of the 5-Day FastI tried out the popular 5-day mimicking diet from ProLon. Find out what I liked about it, what I didn’t, and if I’ll do it again.
- Butterfly Pea Flower Tea: Magical and HealthyYou may have seen butterfly pea flower tea all over your social media feed. We review it and discuss its potential health benefits.
- Peloton App for the Elliptical: How to Use ItDo you have an elliptical at home or at the gym and are wondering if you can take Peloton classes on it? Here’s everything you need to know.
-View my Web Stories-
How to use the Peloton App with Any Treadmill
How to Save Money on the Dyson AirWrap
Which Spin Bike Works Best with the Peloton App?
No, I’m Not Getting the Peloton Row
Get this Home Gym Wall Organizer and workout printables in the Shop.