Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Seen In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- The Most Emotional Peloton Rides When You Need a Good CryLooking for an emotional Peloton ride? Some of them may even make you cry. Get the downloadable checklist and bookmarked classes here.
- 13 Ways to Save on the Dyson AirWrapHave you had your eyes on the Dyson AirWrap for a while? Find out how I got mine for free. 13 Ways to Save.
- Former Peloton Instructors: Where are they now?Wondering what your favorite former Peloton instructors are up to? Here’s how to find the latest info on them.
- Favorite Sun Protection Products 2021Here are my favorite sun protection products for the entire family.
- Skylight Frame and Calendar ReviewIf you’re trying to organize your busy life, I highly recommend the Skylight Calendar. It’s also a digital Wi-Fi frame. Read the full review here.
Get this Home Gym Wall Organizer and workout printables in the Shop.