Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Featured In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Imperfect Foods Review: One Year of DeliveriesLearn more about Imperfect Foods, a company with a mission to reduce food waste. Want to learn more about their pricing and quality? And, oh yeah, they’re more than produce. Plus, you’ll get $10 towards your first order.
- Peloton Introduces Bike Bootcamps: Everything You Need to KnowReady to try Peloton’s bootcamp classes on the bike? Everything you need to know about these new classes.
- Peloton 101: Everything A New Rider Needs to Know (but was Afraid to Ask)If you’re a new or potential Peloton rider, you probably have a lot of questions right? Check out all the answers right here!
- Popular Purged Peloton RidesDid someone tell you about a fun Peloton ride but you can’t find it? Check out this list of classes recently purged from the on-demand library.
- Surprising Careers Peloton Instructors Had Before PelotonCan you guess what the Peloton instructors did before Peloton? You may be surprised to learn of some of their past jobs.