Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Featured In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Instant Pot Tips & Favorite RecipesIf you have an Instant Pot or have been wanting one but wondering if you’ll actually use it, here are some of my favorite tips and recipes.
- The Revlon One-Step Hairdryer: An Inexpensive Alternative to the DysonHave you had your eye on the Dyson hairdryer or Airwrap? Check out this affordable alternative, the Revlon One-Step Hairdryer, one of my favorite products.
- 10 Vegetarian Cookbooks Worth Reading (Even If You’re A Meat-Lover)Looking to make more vegetarian, vegan, or plant-based meals at home? Check out these popular cookbooks to prepare easy and delicious meals.
- Amazon Prime Day 2020 Deals: Favorites (Electronics, Wellness & Kids Products)Amazon’s Prime Day begins on October 13th through October 14, 2020. If you’ve been following my blog for a while, you may be familiar with some of the products below. In fact, I wasn’t planning on writing this post until I realized how many of my favorite things made it to Prime Day.
- Peloton Barre Classes: Everything You Need to KnowPeloton introduced barre classes. Here’s everything you need to know, what to expect, equipment needed, and more.