Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Featured In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Popular Purged Peloton RidesDid someone tell you about a fun Peloton ride but you can’t find it? Check out this list of classes recently purged from the on-demand library.
- How to Get the Best Deal on Sirius XM RadioDo you think SiriusXM Radio is too expensive? Think again. You can get the Sirius plan you want at a reduced rate. Find out how. All it takes is a few minutes of your time to save hundreds of dollars on Sirius each year.
- Black Friday Deals 2020Not sure what to get for the holidays? Check out this list of some of my favorite products this year.
- The Best Memoir and Autobiography Audiobooks Worth Listening ToWhen do you listen to audiobooks? For me, it’s usually while I’m doing housework or driving in the car. If you’ve never listened to an audiobook before, now is the perfect time to start. What makes these audiobooks so special is that every autobiography and memoir listed here are told in the authors’ own voices.
- Instant Pot Tips & Favorite RecipesIf you have an Instant Pot or have been wanting one but wondering if you’ll actually use it, here are some of my favorite tips and recipes.