Michelle, the Face behind the Blog
A Native New Yorker, now living in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Former attorney and teacher with a passion for writing.
I don’t claim to have all the answers and I certainly don’t always have my life together, but I’m here to share my favorite health and wellness tips, money-saving tips, favorite things, and my love for all things Peloton. You can read more about me here.
-As Seen In-
-The Latest Blog Posts-
- Peloton Instructors Inspire with their Health StoriesWe all have our favorite Peloton instructors. But you may not know about some of the health issues Peloton instructors have faced. Read about it here.
- Best Lululemon Gifts for GirlsIf you know a teen or tween girl who loves Lululemon, you’re going to want to read this article on favorite finds and ways to save.
- Souper Cubes Review: Meal Prep Must Have?Not too long ago, I started seeing Souper Cubes on my social media feeds. Although I had never seen the episode when it aired, it had all the feels of a Shark Tank product. And, I was right. Are Souper Cubes that much better at storing leftovers and is it worth the price? I bought …
- Peloton Classes in the Clouds (Delta Airlines) ReviewI had the chance to try out Peloton’s new Classes in the Clouds on Delta Air Line. Here’s what you should know.
- Peloton Meditation Review: How It Became a PracticeI could never relax or clear my mind during meditation. After finally completing the Peloton sleep meditation program, it became a practice.
-View my Web Stories-
Get this Home Gym Wall Organizer and workout printables in the Shop.