A while back I published a list of popular fan–favorite themed Peloton rides. You can download that list and this one, Peloton Soundtrack Rides, in the free Resouce Library at the end of this post.
Sometimes, you’re in the mood for a Peloton ride featuring soundtracks from TV, movies, and Broadway musicals, here are some to choose from:
- HAMILTON RIDE, “Best of Broadway ’16,” Robin Arzon, 30 minutes, 2/9/16 *see below for the newest 2020 Hamilton ride with Robin
- PRETTY IN PINK RIDE, Christine D’Ercole, 45 minutes, 2/8/17
- THE GREATEST SHOWMAN, “Low Impact,” Robin Arzon, 20 minutes, 2/7/18 *the next ride listed is the one most people talk about
- THE GREATEST SHOWMAN RIDE, Robin Arzon, 30 minutes, 11/16/18
- BROADWAY RIDE, Jess King, 30 minutes, 9/13/19: featuring music from Rent, Beautiful, Waitress, Dreamgirls, Jersey Boys, and more
- BROADWAY RIDE, Leanne Hainsby, 30 minutes, 10/17/19: featuring songs from Grease, Dreamgirls, The Lion King, Wicked, Little Shop of Horrors, and more
- ROCKY HORROR SHOW RIDE, Jess King, 30 minutes, 10/29/19
- BROADWAY RIDE, Jess King, 30 minutes, 11/19/19: featuring music from Smash, Dear Evan Hansen, The Book of Mormon, and more
- BHM: BLACK ON BROADWAY RIDE, Ally Love, 20 minutes, 2/5/20: featuring music from Beautiful, The Wiz, Dreamgirls, Hello, Dolly! and more
- DISNEY SOUNDTRACK, “Low Impact” Emma Lovewell, 15 minutes, 6/16/20: featuring music from Frozen, The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and more
- PRIDE: BROADWAY RIDE, Sam Yo, 30 minutes, 6/26/20: featuring music from Hairspray, Grease. Dear Evan Hansen, The Greatest Showman and more (this is a fan favorite!)
- BROADWAY RIDE, Jess King, 20 minutes, 7/1/20: featuring music from Rent, Dear Evan Hansen, A Chorus Line, Newsies, and more
- DISNEY MOUSE HOUSE DANCE MIXES, Kendall Toole, “House Ride,” 20 minutes, 7/4/20: featuring music from Beauty and the Beast, Pocahontas, Hercules, and more
- DISNEY SOUNDTRACK, Emma Lovewell, “Pop Ride,” 20 minutes, 7/7/20: featuring music from The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Frozen, The Lion King, and more
- BROADWAY RIDE, Hannah Corbin, 20 minutes, 7/14/20: featuring music from Jekyll & Hyde, Aida, Sweet Charity, and more
- MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS RIDE, Emma Lovewell, “Pop Ride,” 20 minutes, 7/19/20: featuring music from Pretty Woman, The Breakfast Club, Flashdance, and more
- BROADWAY RIDE, Robin Arzon, 20 minutes, 8/26/20: featuring music from Ain’t Too Proud To Beg, Grease, and Rent
- BROADWAY RIDE, Leanne Hainsby, 30 minutes, 9/16/20: featuring music from The Lion King, Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Dear Evan Hansen, and more
- HAMILTON RIDE, Robin Arzon, “Broadway Series,” 30-minutes, 10/14/20
- MOVIE BUFF RIDE, Kendall Toole, “Scary Movies,” 30-minutes, 10/26/20: featuring music from the films Poltergeist, The Shining, The Exorcist, and more. A fun, original ride!
This list gets updated whenever a new class gets added, so be sure to subscribe.
Remember you can print out this free downloadable checklist in the Resource Library.
Tip: Did you know that if you have the Peloton bike, you can add songs to your own Peloton Playlist on Spotify? In settings, connect your Spotify account. Then, for most on-demand rides, hit the heart on the left-hand side of the screen and it automatically gets added to your personalized playlist.
Purged Peloton Soundtrack Rides
These soundtrack rides are no longer available:
- Top Gun Ride
- Dirty Dancing Ride
- Grease Ride
- Mamma Mia (Abba’s Dancing Queen)
- Movie Soundtrack (60 Minute Mix Tape) featuring music from Grease, A Star is Born, St. Elmo’s Fire, and more
- The Greatest Showman Reimagined
Why do rides get purged?
No one really knows for sure why certain rides get removed from the content library. Sometimes, when an instructor like Jennifer Jacobs leaves, so do some of her rides. Other times, it’s a music licensing issue. Peloton has thousands of rides on demand so it’s also possible they just like to clean things up a bit.
I recently updated this blog post in August 2020 with an updated class list. A couple of rides, including Rent and the TV Show Theme ride were removed. If you’re looking for a ride and can’t find it, check out this post which includes all the recent purged Peloton rides.
How to Find Peloton Rides
There are three good ways to find Peloton rides:
Search for artists and/or songs under classes on a Peloton bike
Peloton recently introduced the “Artist Rides” series. This makes it easier for newer rides. Sometimes, rides can be hard to find. For example, the Hamilton ride is not called Hamilton, but Best of Broadway.
Bookmark a ride
Make sure to join the Official Peloton Member Facebook Group or any other sub-groups on Facebook. There, people will often link to their favorite rides. If you like it, click on it and it should open your Peloton membership page. Bookmark the ride for later to easily open it when you’re ready to ride.
I’ve linked all the rides above for you so you can easily bookmark them.
Once you get to know the instructors, you’ll want to know more about them. Check out this blog post all about their surprising careers before they came to Peloton.
If you subscribe to the weekly Friday Favorites newsletter, I mention my favorite Peloton ride of the week. I also alert you to new rides I’ve added to any lists found in the free Resource Library.
For more on how to find rides, I have more detailed instructions in this post.
Save for later!
I try to keep this list up to date. Peloton sometimes purges rides without notice so if you see that one has been removed, feel free to let me know below in the comments.
Alternatively, if you find a soundtrack ride that I failed to mention, please comment below.
To get the free downloadable “PELOTON SOUNDTRACKs RIDES” list, sign up below. You’ll always have free access to my lists in the Resource Library and get notified when I make important updates to these files.
There’s a lot to know about Peloton. If you’re new or have questions you need answering, you’ll want to check out this comprehensive post Peloton 101: Everything A New Rider Wants To Know (But Was Afraid To Ask).